Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

PPStream Registration Requirements

xiaobill   December 28th, 2012 9:51p.m.

When I lived in Japan and Korea, I used to use it a lot. But the account I made was on another computer and I believe I wasn't the one who made the account initially.

http://i.pps.tv/kh_register.php

When I register, I get three different error codes, but they shows as "S*#$JKKLE" instead of some kind of Chinese message, so I don't know what I'm entering in wrong.

If I'm reading this right, password must be 4~16 characters, with numbers, letters, and ?-,@.
I've tried using both gmail, yahoo, and outlook (@outlook.com address), just in case PPStream didn't like Gmail.
My password is 12 characters long (the one I'm trying).

Am I doing anything wrong for registration? Or is it because I'm in the states. If someone could chime in, it would be greatly appreciated.

nick   December 29th, 2012 11:04a.m.

Uername:
仅可使用字母,汉字,数字,下划线,小数点,连接符
Only letters, hanzi, numbers, underscores, periods, and something about 连接符.

Password:
只能包含6-16位大小写英文、数字、.-_?
6-16 upper- and lowercase letters, numbers, periods, dashes, underscores, or question marks. Looking at its validation code, it will give you a stronger password for each of: 1) a number, 2) a letter, and 3) a punctuation character. I don't know if it won't let you create a too-weak password, but it doesn't care about password length, so if you don't have one of those three types of character, you might try a password that does have one.

Did you try in different browsers? Maybe something about the current browser is mangling the error message.

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!