Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

Exporting to pleco.

夏普本   December 23rd, 2012 1:46p.m.

Is it possible to export all words/characters to pleco? I want to test myself in one go to see how many characters I can recall in one go. Skritter doesn't let me do that.

马洲屹   December 24th, 2012 6:15p.m.

Great idea mate +1 for this feature. Nick or Mike L.: could this be easily done?

nick   December 26th, 2012 1:11p.m.

Skritter lets you export all your words from the My Words export tool. This should be enough for you to import them as a Pleco list.

mikelove   December 26th, 2012 1:12p.m.

Some sort of list-sharing is coming, yes - waiting on Skritter to finish their API and on Pleco to finish our long-awaited iOS UI revamp.

EDIT: and yes, per Nick's post you should also be able to import an exported word list into our system - just make sure to use the "tone numbers" option (rather than tone marks) and paste the results into a text file and the results should come into Pleco seamlessly with our "Import Cards" command. I believe you can also take any words you add on the Pleco end back to Skritter with "Export Cards" and Skritter's word list creation feature.

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!