Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

Weekly hours studied

liverix   November 29th, 2012 12:40p.m.

I'd like to mention a minor bug (if it's a bug). I have just received the email with my weekly accomplishments. According to the email I have learned 3,5 hours this week. Then I clicked on "progress" and according to the diagram on the bottom that's correct. However, on top there is the information: "hours studied: 2,8". So this display uses another data, I suppose the day 7 days ago is ignored and is just uses the last 6 days.

It would be great, if the email, the diagram and the display on top would use the same date and display in my case 3,5 hours.

I know it's just a minor thing, but it'd like to know with one glance, how much I studied the last 7 days.

http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/5287/screenshot20121129at183.png

Edit: Ahhh, sorry! Now I understand it... I received the email today, on the 29th. But it refers to the period until yesterday. And the diagram shows 8 days and not 7 days! So... Then everything is fine, I suppose :-)

I was just confused that the email and the homepage showed different information.

nick   November 29th, 2012 2:49p.m.

With email timing and timezones and everything, it'd be tough to have those things match up all the time. They should be within one day of each other, though, as you point out.

CC   November 30th, 2012 2:45a.m.

How do you get a weekly email?

nick   November 30th, 2012 8:11a.m.

http://www.skritter.com/reminders (hidden on the home page)

CC   November 30th, 2012 1:33p.m.

Found it, thanks. I'll let you know what I think :)

nomadwolf   December 5th, 2012 11:13p.m.

@liverix, the hours studies on the progress page (at least for the website) doesn't include the very first day. (So for your screen-shot, it doesn't include 11/22). You can confirm by adding up the totals or even checking the "days studied = 4/7".

Your email probably covers from 11/22 to 11/28.

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!