Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

Help! How do I delete update and restore old version?

Altaira   December 16th, 2012 4:33p.m.

I waited to update and I don't like it. I prefer the black theme on the iPad as it is more attractive and easier on my eyes. The light theme is so homely and bright.

Please, how can I restore the old version (1.0.4) on to both my iPhone and iPad?

夏普本   December 16th, 2012 6:37p.m.

Luckily I had not updated on my iPhone. If you have an old copy on your iTunes account or on another device which you can download to your iTunes account then you can restore from there. Not sure if there is any other way :(

Laspimon   December 16th, 2012 8:40p.m.

Wouldn't it be possible to download the new iPhone App via iTunes, and install it on the iPad?

mcfarljw   December 16th, 2012 11:18p.m.

@Laspimon, aren't they the same app but just render different depending on the device?

lechuan   December 17th, 2012 10:55a.m.

If you turn the brightness all the way down on your iPad, you can simulate the dark theme.

Altaira   December 17th, 2012 2:56p.m.

Well, I figured out how to delete the new update and restore the old version on my iPhone and my iPad. I'll wait and see if Skritter adds back the dark theme to the iPad version.

Thanks for the replies and suggestions. All's well that ends well!

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!