Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

Issues with wacom

戴金霸   December 19th, 2012 10:18a.m.

I have just got a wacom touch and pen tablet. There seem to be an issue with short quick strokes. If I write them to quick there would be a line connecting beginning of the first stroke to the second. I think my issue is similar to the one in the topic below.

Has anyone ever had similar problem?
All of my settings are to skritter recommendation.

http://www.skritter.com/forum/topic?id=98054841

nick   December 19th, 2012 1:42p.m.

If the settings are all set to Skritter recommendations (and are not reverting themselves like sometimes happens), then perhaps testing in other browsers / drawing programs is in order to narrow it down to a Skritter thing vs. a Wacom thing. You could also try cranking the tip feel even harder.

戴金霸   December 19th, 2012 7:48p.m.

Thanks for responding,Nick. I think it issue with Wacom. I tested in on Paint and it had the same problem. I think it is something to with double click settings. I tried different settings in Pen and Touch before I go to bed last night trying to make double click as difficult as possible and it seemed to bring the problem down to acceptable level.

Are there anything else I can try? Alternative driver, disable double click all together etc...

nick   December 19th, 2012 8:38p.m.

What platform are you on? Making sure you have downloaded the latest Wacom drivers is always a good step, if you're using the ones that came with your tablet.

戴金霸   December 19th, 2012 10:40p.m.

I am on Windows 7 at the moment and yes the driver is to the latest version. I saw some of the old driver that allow double click distance to be turned off. Not sure if that's going to help.

learninglife   December 20th, 2012 3:45a.m.

my wacom is working perfectly from the first second.

russell359   December 21st, 2012 12:06p.m.

did you turn off the flick settings? I'm on Windows 8 Pro and I have to keep turning off flicks every time I reboot. If flicks are on then half the strokes don't get registered, with flicks off it's fine.

thedrunkingpig   December 22nd, 2012 7:45p.m.

I had this problem a week or so ago.
I updated the drivers and the accompanying software and it seems fine now.

戴金霸   December 29th, 2012 9:28p.m.

Thanks for all the responds. I finally have time to look into this again and I think I've cracked it. What I have done was disable the Tablet PC input service. Go to Control Panel->Administrative Tools->Component Services->Services(Local) look for "Tablet PC input service." and disable it.

Hope it is useful to someone who might have the same problem. :)

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!