Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

List for Michel Thomas method?

oktay   December 7th, 2012 11:16a.m.

Just wondering if anyone made a list for Michel Thomas method CDs that I can use too or if anyone is at the middle of doing it, I can contribute too.

夏普本   December 7th, 2012 12:20p.m.

I just recently came across this and tried the beginner foundation CDs. I think they're too easy, but thinking to try some of the more advanced CDs. How have you found using that method?

oktay   December 7th, 2012 12:30p.m.

I finished the first 8 CDs and the 4 follow up CDs (called advanced but still simple stuff), just starting the last 4 (called vocabulary)
I found that it really improved my accent, improved my fluency and definitely helped me to form complex sentences with ease.

Keep in mind that I am a new learner, they may be far too basic for an advanced Chinese learner.

Byzanti   December 7th, 2012 5:23p.m.

bjnsharp, based on your profile word count, these CDs would not be useful for you. The 'advanced course' is still complete beginner level.

I thought they were quite good when I first started though.

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!