Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

Single list study not working properly

Snowcone   December 22nd, 2012 3:11a.m.

I've been trying to focus on a new set of kanji, so I put them in a custom list to use on my iPad. It seemed to work fine at first, but now I've changed the contents of the list, and whenever I start studying just the new list, it reviews other kanji as well.

nick   December 26th, 2012 1:00p.m.

Did you remove some kanji from the list, and it's still showing you those old kanji? If that's the case, it's possible that the list won't realize that you've removed those kanji yet, until it goes through the list again. You could set yourself to the beginning of the list and add through it again to make sure that the list was updated properly.

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!