Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

Time studied display on iPad

Zeppa   December 22nd, 2012 6:20p.m.

I don't understand the time studied display . There are green blocks sometimes above and sometimes below a line, and at the left there are figres like 0,000,000, but the first zero is cut off. What does it mean? TIA

Zeppa   December 23rd, 2012 9:10a.m.

It seems to have corrected itself now, but has happened more than once recently. Perhaps it was a connection problem.

夏普本   December 23rd, 2012 10:05a.m.

It happens to me quite frequently. I find if you click on the green bars it displays the actual amount of time you studied.

truando   December 23rd, 2012 5:46p.m.

yeah, I have that too, but on my macbook pro. couldn't figure it out, really. looks like a formatting thing - decimal vs. time? but what's the minus and plus?

dc1   December 24th, 2012 10:48a.m.

i am using skritter on my ipad2, old skritter version (2x) because of dark theme. never had a problem like the one you encountered. i usually check how much i skrittered in the last week. on the x-axis its always the dates, on the y-axis the spent time (from 0m to 60m). never found the bug you were talking about (0,00,000 ?!).

what line are you talking about, the one where the green blocks are sometimes sbove and sometimes below it? i dont have a line. itis a standard column graph for me.

Zeppa   December 24th, 2012 12:11p.m.

Yes, that's how it looks for me now too - new iPad app. But sometimes it appears asi described, 0,000,000 on the y-axis, green blocks messed up and unreadable.

nick   December 26th, 2012 1:10p.m.

Hmm--please throw down a screenshot next time you see it. You can email it to nick@skritter.com.

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!