Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

Sharing custom lists

BaiXue88   December 22nd, 2012 3:33p.m.

Is there a way for me to share a custom vocabulary list with another skritter user without publicly publishing it? Thank you for any help!

马洲屹   December 22nd, 2012 7:10p.m.

Good suggestion! From my experience, they don't have this feature yet

nick   December 26th, 2012 1:02p.m.

I'm versed poorly in the arts of the group system, so this could be wrong, but I think you could make a group with you and the other Skritter user in it and share the list that way. Most people just publish it, though.

BaiXue88   December 28th, 2012 3:33a.m.

Cool! I'll look into that! Thanks :)

nick   December 28th, 2012 1:02p.m.
DependableSkeleton   December 28th, 2012 2:31p.m.

Groups? Seems like you could use this to set up leagues for competitive Skrittering.

nick   December 28th, 2012 4:31p.m.

It's not really developed enough for that; you'd want a dedicated leaderboard feature. it's mostly useful for teachers managing their students.

BaiXue88   December 29th, 2012 6:49a.m.

The group function works perfectly for what I wanted to do. Super easy :) Thanks Nick!

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!