Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

Need a few more good reviews for iPad app?

snowcreature99   December 28th, 2012 9:11p.m.

Hey all - just my opinion but the ratings for current version of the iPad Chinese app are looking a little skimpy on iTunes. Top review displayed is a 1-star.

If you love the app, consider giving a few stars and maybe upvote some positive reviews so they bubble to the top!

(I know it sounds gimmicky but this is just the game you gotta play as a startup with your products on iTunes or Android...)

BTW glad to see the app prompting me to rate - this is a must-have feature.

lechuan   December 28th, 2012 10:23p.m.

Every time there's an update, you just need to click re-sub,it review (no need to retype it) to bump it to the current version.

夏普本   December 29th, 2012 3:17a.m.

Only seems to be one review for the latest version which shows up. I tried to do another review but it just doesn't register, only my old review is on there. Maybe because I'm not using the latest version.

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!