Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

Feature idea: 中文 interface for iOS app

snowcreature99   January 1st, 2013 3:48p.m.

Hey all - have been trying to immerse myself in Chinese as much as possible recently (a la AJATT or Antimoon). One of the things I've done is switch over my iPad to 繁體中文 for the user interface.

Which of course made me notice that some apps have a Chinese language interface available, but many don't.

Obviously there are lots of things in queue, but would be great to be able to open Skritter and have all the controls, settings etc. in Chinese.

Just me, or anybody else interested in this?

greenteapanda   January 2nd, 2013 11:45a.m.

I'd also be interested in this, and likewise a Japanese interface for the Japanese Skritter app would be great too.

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!