Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

little idea for the stats section

Bohan   October 16th, 2010 5:38a.m.

It would also be interesting to have a "average # of characters/words/tones learned per day/week/month "

And maybe even a "# of characters learned today" feature. I know we can subtract the last two numbers, but math sucks, haha. Okay, I guess this one isn't as important.

But I think stats are fun to look at, and the more interesting stats there are the better!

nick   October 16th, 2010 4:55p.m.

Those could be cool numbers to see, but where would we put them without muddling the progress page? Trying to keep it relatively simple, you know.

阿軒   October 18th, 2010 6:53p.m.

The progress page as it is is great. I know more stats is cool but it's been changing a little too much lately that it's hard to get used to the new pages each time... Not trying to be negative here: the latest page is Great !

Although your idea is interesting, I think it's best to keep it as is.

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!