Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

Question about adding simplified/traditional after learning.

SpokeLee   March 6th, 2011 1:38a.m.

Currently I am studying the traditional version of integrated Chinese second edition. Once I am done I would like to add the simplified variants of the words in the list. How do I go about this?

DH09   March 6th, 2011 4:54a.m.

Hello. I think you would go to Account, then Study settings & change the Character style box to 'both'.
Hope this helps your Question :)

SpokeLee   March 6th, 2011 6:48a.m.

I figured I would have to do that, but would that automatically add the simplified version for the traditional words I already have?

nick   March 6th, 2011 11:47a.m.

You would then go to the "study settings" on that list's page and set yourself back to the beginning of the list. The missing traditional forms will then be gradually added in as you progress again through the list.

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!